DTF UHF 6 channel long range receiver 433mhz - Description
Everything you need to get started on your way into the wonderful world of OpenLRS.
Robs note: We have using DTF UHF for some years now with faultless results. This 6ch receiver (9ch via ppm) for great range and reliability.
The receiver with allow PPM and tradional signal so that you can use an AP like the MFD AP or direct control over your servos/ esc etc.
You can also get Digital or analogue RSSI output (switchable via solder pad)
The best Antenna for this unit is either the Moxon rectangle or the Diamond SRH771.
Best with our DTF UHF deluxe Transmitter
Comes with openLRSng software. Compatible with all transmitters that use in openLRSng. Full-range receiver.
• Lowpass input filter to reduce out-of-band interference.
• PPM output up to 16 channels (enable in menu).
• RSSI output, digital (enable in menu) (can be turned into 3.3v analogue with a solder jumper).
• Completely user-settable frequency selections: 413MHz up to 453MHz.
• Up to 24 hopping channels, user-settable.
• Custom pin mapping.
• Wireless setting adjustment and bind, without any damage or harm on your aircraft.
• Can also be used as a transmitter.
• -121dBm rated sensitivity.
• 54x19mm size with pins and SMA.
• Around 6 grams with servo pins and SMA connector.
First rule of OpenLRS: *DO NOT POWER ON WITHOUT A ANTENNA ATTACHED*
DTF UHF 6 channel long range receiver 433mhz - Reviews
DTF UHF 6 channel long range receiver 433mhz - Videos
No videos avaliable
DTF UHF 6 channel long range receiver 433mhz - Manual